A competition fully synthetic limited slip transmission oil featuring NANODRIVE ester technology.
What is NANODRIVE?
NANODRIVE is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanoparticle technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
How does it work?
In gear oils, NANODRIVE technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
Specifically designed for the lubrication of competition differentials requiring limited slip performance.
Recommended for manual transmissions, transaxles, differentials, and generally where a API Gl-4 or GL-5 fully synthetic oil is specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully synthetic blend protects gear teeth at low start-up and high running temperatures
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection, allowing component longevity
- Features second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to maximise torque and power
- Exceptional cold flow properties allow easier gear changes
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes upon start up
- Low friction and low drag formulation helps to reduce operating temperatures
- Limited slip additive reduces judder, noise and increases driveline longevity
- API GL-4, GL-5 with Limited Slip performance